Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Bovada poker password locator

I am new here and was wondering how do I obtain the password to the Bovada Poker $20 freeroll?

yeah im here to find that as well?

Quote Originally Posted by phillyboy757 View Post
    I am new here and was wondering how do I obtain the password to the Bovada Poker $20 freeroll?
    Maybe if you didnt show up just in time for the freeroll you might have had a chance to earn points and get in. Guess you just wanted the password since you havent contributed anything to earn points for it. Isnt there a beginners guide when you first join? guess its too much to actually read it and learn the site before you go begging for a pw lmfao
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    not ANYMORE!!! bovada still has the $20 PO FR up! can we still play it until they take it away???
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

Quote Originally Posted by suited88 View Post
    not ANYMORE!!! bovada still has the $20 PO FR up! can we still play it until they take it away???
    Those passwords have not been posted that I have seen.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    First you have to have 90 points to obtain password. But there are no more freerolls for Bovada poker

Im a little confused about whats going on. Bovada doesnt seem to even have freerolls from what I have seen when I logged on. I searched with Google about this andended up at this site. Guess the best thing for me is to read the guide for the site. Yes I am posting my first post to earn points but thought I would let a newbies thoughts be voiced. Wishing everyone well but mostly wishing myself some understanding of the Bovada site and how this site works with it.