Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Matomy Account suspended

I think my matomy account is suspended or something. What can I do to clear this? Is there any way maybe I can disable my current getpaidto account and make a new one? Or even better, what do I need to do to get matomy to open their services to me again? I think I may have used too many email addresses so they don't like this maybe.
    If I could, I would like to clear this up, and never violate any of there terms and conditions. I was new here, had no clue what exactly I was doing. As some time has passed, I am more experienced with this site and what they offer. Just took some time for me to figure this out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Zab
    You sure you didn't do anything wrong? I'll contact them for you..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    THis is what the page looks when I try to watch videos for points:

We seem to have a problem with your account...
    Dear user,

We have detected recurring suspicious behavior on your behalf, in violation to our terms and conditions.

Your Matomy Money account has been blocked until further notice. If you believe this is an error, please fill out the form below or refer to our customer support page,

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Matomy Money

Zab
    Fill out the form then
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    I don't think so. I always use this computer, I have no other pc. I did reinstall my OS a few weeks ago. But I always access from this pc, this IP address as well.
    Thank you for your help. I think I may have made too many accounts, which I am not sure how or why or when exactly. If I knew better, I would not have. At least this will halp those people in the future and those here now who read this not to make the same mistake that I made (whatever that may be).

Thanks for your help, I would really like to be in the clear. I am not trying to scam or nothing.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Fill out the form then

There was no form. I looked. lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I saw yesterday you converted same offer 6 times, That will get you every time

PokerOwned God
    Really, sometimes I just keep doing offers not knowing what I am doing. Yesterday, I actually started to write down the ones I did so I would'nt do them again. 6 times sames offer, wow. Did it pay me each time or just once? I would think only once. I did not see any info in the help pages, which I have read numerous times on any matter of this kind.
    I'll try and be more careful, guess soon I will have no access to this site or it's features if I don't. Need a rules page, which there probably is so I can follow any if any instructions on use of this site.

i loose track sometimes of which offers ive done too and im sure ive done the same one multiple times but i have never got suspended so far

PokerOwned God
    Just from the matomy I was suspended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast