Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Banned

Just made my first redeem whats NEXT?

Hello there mates, thanks for viewing.

I started this account to day. Hustled my way to around 800 points. Decided it was time for the micro

grind and redeemed $1 lock poker certificate. Now it said it was an application and withdrew the the

points from my account. I have some questions on the fallow up if anyone can help.

1.) Will someone ( admin ) be transferring the $1 to my lock account via email
    2.) when can i expect a verification on A) the buck application and B) the funds in the account.

thanks again for viewing

PokerOwned God
    i didnt think people still played at lock poker... gl with the redeem.. zab will do it when he gets back online

hi and welcome to the site.

Zab(the owner) will be the one doing this transaction for you. he does redeems a couple times a day but hes usually never on at this time. My guess would be he puts it though next time he logs on. That will be sometime today.

After that it is up to lock to credit your account with the funds. Any more questions feel free to contact me or one of the other mods. Thank You.

Seasoned Veteran
    If I don't make any initial deposit in lockpoker, am I still eligilble for this redeem (If I make enough points here)? And is it a requirement I have to join lock poker via pokerowned ?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah the best place to play is BCP/ACR you can get your money off real quick

PokerOwned Master
    yep. lock isn't realiable for withdraws. Traffic there is prolly softer bc of this though. Your best bet in my opinion would be asking Zab to cancel your redeem and wait to redeem on another site like bcp or carbon.

also if you want to use po frerolls to boost ur bankroll this is best done on carbon as most po freerolls happen there.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plutogon View Post
    yep. lock isn't realiable for withdraws. Traffic there is prolly softer bc of this though. Your best bet in my opinion would be asking Zab to cancel your redeem and wait to redeem on another site like bcp or carbon.

also if you want to use po frerolls to boost ur bankroll this is best done on carbon as most po freerolls happen there.
    I completely agree

i just redeemed points for a dollar on bcp. My points are gone. i wonder how long until my dollar shows up on bcp

Quote Originally Posted by LastTricks View Post
    If I don't make any initial deposit in lockpoker, am I still eligilble for this redeem (If I make enough points here)? And is it a requirement I have to join lock poker via pokerowned ?
    No, you don't have to meet any of those requirements to do a Lock redeem. It's done via player-to-player transfer, so you would need the email address you used to sign up with Lock.

that was a waste of points redeeming lock money.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!