Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteren
    I am reading all that to seeing if I manage to do some survey and to understand all that, with this guide Zab

i am from argentina and it;s very difficult to earn point with surveys, i only could by cel mobile pay...

what i can do ?
    please help

PokerOwned Pro
    this is a usefull post...thank you very much for it....

Cool!

Experienced Member
    (Y)

im happy now that im here in this site, i hope to be with u a lot of time, sharing information and making new friends

PokerOwned Pro
    this is really good choise...and very fair for all...

Is a complete Guide Thanks

Zab
    User submitted guide from another forum that I just read:

This is how I complete MOST offers!

1.)- CLEAR COOKIES CACHE before every offer - change emails often. (I use Ccleaner and Cookieculler I know over kill but that's the kind of gal I am)

2.)- CHOOSE AN OFFER
    - I use the recently approved list to see whats working for others

3.)- READ COMMENTS ON OFFER
    --(This only applies to PAID offers)--see if there is anything I need to know or do to like confirm email-how long others gave waited for approval TIP!IF it is an offer I am not familiar with I check offer advice in forum to see if there is any tips on completing

4.)- RIGHT CLICK "take me to offer" then "open in new tab"

5.)- FIRST PAGE you enter email ( I prefer Gmail )

6.)- SECOND PAGE NAME-ADDRESS-ZIP-B-DAY-PHONE- ALL MUST BE YOUR REAL INFO TIP!!--(YOU can use Brring.com/Laservoicemail.com/k7.net or if you know of one lmk these 3 have worked well for me for an alternate number to help avoid/deter telemarketers~ KEEP IN MIND: USING THE ALTERNATE NUMBER AND NOT ANSWERING THE CALLS CAN EFFECT APPROVALS SOME ADVERTISER REQUIRE YOU TO ANSWER BEFORE APPROVING! ALSO SOMETIMES AN OFFER WILL SAY ADDRESS NOT ACCEPTED-- MANY TIMES IT IS BECAUSE THE AREA CODE AND ZIP CODE NOT THE SAME LOCATION, These offers you will have to use your real number or not do offer. Using a NEW email on every offer has proven to be helpful in getting approvals-though I will use an email on 2-3 offers as long as i know there different advertisers, but its up to you. Using alternate emails is also good to keep main email clear of all the SPAM you WILL receive!-GMAIL.com--YAHOO.com--GMX.com---INBOX.com-- NO TEMP EMAILS ALLOWED

7.)- AFTER YOU ENTER YOUR INFO ON SECOND PAGE YOU THEN skip/pass or mark the following offers no and submit-- IF/WHEN given a wall of yes/no(sometimes called the CPA wall) You will need to choose 2-3 to mark YES and 1-2 OF THOSE to actually complete(DON'T PANIC--This won't cost a penny-there are many that are simple email sign ups-- AND this has made a big difference in getting them to approve SO to me its well worth the time it takes to do. Once you choose them scroll down and submit and complete the offers you chose. After you complete the 1-2 offers and skip the other offers

8.)- CONTINUE skip/passing NO submit TIL YOU REACH CONGRATS page--It says something like "DO 2 SILVER offers" YOU JUST HAVE TO CLICK and let 2 silver offers load scroll down go to GOLD Click # of them let them load scroll down go to Platinum click # and let them load scroll down page and click bonus offers if there is any or it will say GO BACK TO GOLD-YOU ARE DONE I leave all tabs open and go check email I used for offer and see if there is a confirm email i need to click

9.) MARK OFFER COMPLETE DO YOUR SPIN TO WIN IF you have spins- I wait 10-20 minutes before I CLOSE ALL TABS AND CLEAR COOKIES-- TIP! I usually wait 10-20 minutes between offers as well
    TIP!! --IF IT DOESN'T APPROVE--I do another offer with a NEW email address-- IF IT doesn't approve with the new email I QUIT OFFERS for the day-- and start again the next day some days they just don't approve
    I ALWAYS STOP when i have 3-4 pending offers from the days attempts~
    TAKE YOUR TIME WHILE DOING OFFERS AND WAIT IN BETWEEN OFFERS--DOING THEM TO FAST AND COMPLETING A LOT IN SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME CAN EFFECT APPROVALS
    ~ ONLY DO ONE OF EACH FAMILY OF OFFERS A DAY - DOING MORE THEN ONE LOWERS YOUR CHANCES OF APPROVAL- I know sometimes you can get away with doing more then one but personally i rather wait a day and have best chance then push my luck and lower chances.

VIRUS PROTECTION-SPYWARE-POP-UP BLOCKERS--AD BLOCKERS-FIREWALLS- BLOCKING 3RD PARTY COOKIES ALL CAN PLAY A PART IN OFFERS APPROVING OR NOT BUT EACH PERSON MUST DO WHAT THEY ARE COMFY WITH
    Even when you do everything correct offers do not always approve there is no rhyme or reason to it, SOME DAYS ARE BETTER THEN OTHERS --

~~PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IN MIND THAT IT IS FREE $/POINTS- AS IN NO MONEY OUT OF POCKET, AND IT IS MEANT TO BE A HOBBY NOT A WAY TO GET RICH QUICK. IF YOU APPLY YOUR SELF AND READ and FOLLOW ALL THE HINTS TIPS-TAKE YOUR TIME -YOU CAN REACH ANY GOAL AS LONG AS YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH-
    Last edited by Zab; 07-18-2012 at 06:23 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Wow that's thorough Zab, nice post. Should definitely help people if they read carefully and follow the advice.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast