Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    i dont understand any word, what can i exactly do for point except for looking videos, because surveys do not work

Experienced Member
    can somebody help me please? I just want some commuication and fun, but i dont have fun

Experienced Member
    nobody here to give me an answer?

The auto fill link is dead.

so more on the web more points. lets start!! haha
    i have a lot to learn after I look all that was me 1st

if you do that you get points of what?? Its a dark spot for my mind. But if it will be like that. It bether will be a good software my computer is just cleand up. (srry bout my Enlish I am a Dutchman)

Thanks for the info...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I can't seem to qualify for any surveys that I try to take I give them my info and a little about me but it says I do not qualify to take their surveys I'm old enough to take them but none of the ones I have tried let me complete the survey the only ones that I have had any success with is the low point ones like the 4 PO points garanteed this is getting to be very frustrating!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    was trying to do another survey today and after 20 minutes of working on it the survey kicked me out and I did not receive the 105 PO points that I was supposed to receive this is happening everyday do any of these surveys work or are they just a complete waste of time I'm getting so mad about these things

I have had to develop a system for contacting support. If after doing all those great tips from the first post, an offer doesn't convert, I do the following:

1. Take a screenshot making sure to include the date (had to get an add-on for that) and my email open in the browser to show identity. Some offers have refused to pay even after I sent a screenshot without those things so now I include it in all "proofs".

Old way, wrong way
    105SuperRewardsNoMoreYouTubeAds.jpg

Some offers will want to see a screenshot of the program running, not just the completion page

2. I name the screenshot in this format ( #pts promised, Which sponsor, name of the offer)
    example : 115MatomyOnlineWeather.jpg
    115MatomyOnlineweather.JPG

3. Save it to my desktop so it is easy to find.

4. As soon as the expected wait time is over, send in my support request. Include the offer details in my comments so that when I get the generic "your support request has been received" email, I can remember which offer it is referring to and respond with my proof , again.
    I answer the auto-responder email immediately so I don't get offers mixed up.

5. You will get another email from the sponsor with a support ticket link.

5. Wait and hope that they will eventually pay.

One night I had 6 pending Matomy offers pay all at once, it was almost like winning the raffle!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by VVickedKitty; 08-11-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast