Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $7620.92

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: poker client

  1. #1
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    853

    poker client

    im so confused!! every time i hit poker client, i try to register and it wont let me!! what is this and how do i get registered?????

  2. #2
    PokerOwned God potfan42o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,249
    did you put points into there?

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,137
    your name is too long, it needs to be 12 or less characters. Think of something you would like it changed to and pm Zab.
    oh and don't forget to bring holy water with you when you go into that god forsaken place, lol

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Master BradysDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    339
    Use your points wisely, you may regret entering the client!
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    your name is too long, it needs to be 12 or less characters. Think of something you would like it changed to and pm Zab.
    oh and don't forget to bring holy water with you when you go into that god forsaken place, lol
    LOL u all got me scared!! i did try to shorten my name!! didnt know u had to put points in tho?? i thought that is how u get more points?? now im really confused LOL

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    LOL u all got me scared!! i did try to shorten my name!! didnt know u had to put points in tho?? i thought that is how u get more points?? now im really confused LOL
    lol you can't change it, Zab has to, once he does, when you go in, scroll down and you will see a place to deposit points from here. You are basically playing poker with your points, it is a good way to make or break your points roll. I only go in there with points I can afford to lose although I have flat out degened a couple times and blew all my points.

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    853
    must be a sign not to join!! LOL thank you all for your help!!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by BradysDad View Post
    Use your points wisely, you may regret entering the client!
    Yea I never go into client, But rarely. I just don't have the points for it. I'd much rather risk my points on a last-longer bet.

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1
    i just joined the site not too long ago, was wondering when i get acess to the poker client?

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    387
    i cant stand client i used to like it at first but not anymore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •