Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    5 posts a day for 25 points.. do surveys/pay cash.. theres so many ways to earn points!

PokerOwned Veteran
    You can always buy points. Or even better buy a antivirus program. I have one, and I haven't had a virus in the 2 years on the site. I would just steer clear from downloads.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree with UPay...I do a lot of the download surveys, but with the scanner, don't have to worry about the viruses.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if all else fails you can do a recovery of your operating system. i did that a while back and now my laptop is just fine

PokerOwned Veteran
    My guess is, ,that if you owe a debt then you can't earn your 5 points for each post 5 times daily to recieve the points. Makes for a very difficult way to pay back the loan when you cant earn the points you count on.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StonefaceAA View Post
    My guess is, ,that if you owe a debt then you can't earn your 5 points for each post 5 times daily to recieve the points. Makes for a very difficult way to pay back the loan when you cant earn the points you count on.
    lol.
    Yes it makes it a lot more difficult to earn easy points.
    A little insame.

But it looks like we got a smart guy overhere so he figure it out to do it.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    well apparently not content with wasting your own time u decided to waste ours by posting this thread
    not all offers are riddled with viruses/trojens/etc if you are smart (which im guessing you are not) u can implement a decent antivirus along with an ad/popup blocker and decifering which offers are likely to fk ure pc up avoid them
    the reason u are not getting points for posting your drivel is because of the cap system

OMG u crack me up!! i love reading your posts!! great way to start my day!! always make me laugh!!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Hasn't worked for me so far, 6 little posts, zippo points. (was not posting for the points sake, but since I did was looking for that influx of points to rush over me)

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Hasn't worked for me so far, 6 little posts, zippo points. (was not posting for the points sake, but since I did was looking for that influx of points to rush over me)
    Hi, it could be the cap, read here for details http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Hi, it could be the cap, read here for details http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html
    I see, yes that is it I missed it. You guys should really include that info here in "#1 Post in the forums":
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/....html#post6590

Just to fully inform new clowns like me who are already confused to begin with, and will not waste the time of people asking the question and wondering wtf are my points zero .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast