Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63297.27

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The easiest way to get pts. without giving out a lot of personal info, besides surveys, videos, and posting, is to buy points. I have found the best deals on trial pay. Once you have pts. you can use last longer bets and things like that to increase your points. Playing in the client is also a great way to increase pts. without having to jump through hoops and your still getting to play poker.

Seasoned Veteran
    how do i change my country to earn points because it show me that i am from uk,but imi from romania.

TON is Gone.
    I have come to the conclusion that fewer and fewer people will ever get THE POINT, much less a bunch of them.

Banned
    The est way you can get points is to buy them, everythingt else is a headache.

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO EARN POINTS HERE. i SUGGEST POSTING MORE AND AS THE POSTS RISE UP SO SHALL YOUR POINTS. goodluck

PokerOwned Veteran
    Posting and watching a few short videos a day are a easy way to earn points.

Sounds like a good idea(waiting 4 that pretty orange box 2go "bloop +5"...lol...oh. )>

LOL,...bloop.

Wonder what would happen if I spent TEN hours STRAIGHT just putting a dot or a letter in "Post Quick Reply", as fast as I can to add up +5pts each time, any wagers how much I'd end up with? I'd probably win a one-time ONLY BAN too....LOL(and a boot print on my butt).

Quote Originally Posted by Mny4NutnCps4Fre View Post
    Wonder what would happen if I spent TEN hours STRAIGHT just putting a dot or a letter in "Post Quick Reply", as fast as I can to add up +5pts each time, any wagers how much I'd end up with? I'd probably win a one-time ONLY BAN too....LOL(and a boot print on my butt).
    No and for a post to get credit it must be 25 letters and you only gte 5 of em paid for a day.Plus there is a cap untill you do some surveys or tasks. Meaning once you get to that cap you can no longer get points until you do some surveys and tasks
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast