Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl

hello all since all these scammers lurking here are a list of offer u cna do legitly

tired of hearing this non sence of people scamming offer/mentoring ppl and them leaving them stuck with revered points
    1. if its still around match.com is legit and easy offer says u have to pay for it but u can open new tab and google match.com free trial and boom use login info u made threw offerwall and login and refresh other page threw offerwall and boom it make it a free trail enter cc info and remeber to cancel ide say 3-4 days after so offer credits and give it enough time to settle with wall so nothing get reversed should be on trailpay/super rewards
    2.idenity guard u can do the same way just a lil trick to it google idenityguard.com and go there it make it a free trail fill out offer and once u done copy and paste the confrimation page to the other page when u opened offer threw the wall
    3. life lock u can make it a free trail doing samething google lifelock free trail go to should be first thing on google link
    fill out the page threw google copy and paste into the page u opened threw the offerwall
    4.hulu plus,yousendit,blockbuster,emusic, and few other free trails just link to paypal and will credit these are also on diff walls u can repeat
    5. free credit score.com in numerous walls think u can repeat over in other walls make sure it is the free trail not the one that cost u 1 dollar pretty simple enter info and a pre paid cc
    6.pushplay/other movie free trail thing should work with a greendot pre paid make sure they are free trials tho some try and charge dont get frustrated if it dont go threw still plenty of easy offers
    7.fun house free pass works good with pre paid greendot
    8.efax u can do both in trailpay and in matmony both walls and will work with pre paid card
    9.lojack for laptops u can do same google search lojack free trail and refresh the main offer page threw the offer wall use real address and pre paid card will credit
    10.facebook apps, first page submit liek the dibeties offer u just enter personal info and get to thank you page skipping threw the extra stuff ,article daily is good one fill out skip past extra stuff and get to thank you page,harris poll simpy and easy fill out skip extra stuff and do the first survey they give u after entering personal info
    11.anything liek the winning surveys/consumer expresssion pretty much damn near whole matmony offer wall allt hose offer u will need new email and corect personal info u need ne w email everytime u do one of these
    12.all these prepaid card offer like achieve now card greendot ect enter personal info including ssn these are legit u just applying for prepaid card
    13.all insruance offer work just enter correct personal details u cna make up the car part tho
    14.daily dirty joke/email submit /double opt in are simple as fuck just enter info and a legit email and confrim that email and boom
    15.paid to sign up offer which means they arent that big of offer just sign up at that site confrim email and do a offer or two on that site and will credit

these arent all the offer just a list of some opf the simple ones if u have any to add feel free to post and add some other offer to help
    if u need any help bottom chat me or tecate and we will help best we can or sign up for a mtnor me tommy and other will help also
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

also best broswer to do offers in is IE/firefox and use this which delete the cookies
    CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
    if u needa mentor please download this make it much easier on us mentors
    TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Elite PokerOwned Member
    how bout posting some that do not require cc's.

Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    how bout posting some that do not require cc's.
    the last few are email submit no cc needed and other offer u cna use paypal on

remeber to cancel the free trails

Cant stress ENOUGH! USE A NEW FRESH EMAIL ADDRESS FOR EVERY OFFER! Don't use the same one over and over again, offers won't credit.

Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail are GOOD email addresses to use, but you have to be careful and not make too many in a short time span, otherwise you will have to have a verification code sent to a cell phone, and you can only attach so many email addresses to a particular number.

THERE ARE TRIAL OFFERS THAT TAKE PAYPAL, no need for a credit card. E-Music, Big Fish Games (Big Fish is on Wall Ads.), and a few other offer this option.

As lilg said DON'T IMMEDIATELY CANCEL A TRIAL OFFER! IT WILL REVERSE! Wait a few days and THEN CANCEL IT.

Anything that says you need to confirm or verify an email address, DO IT!

Winning Surveys/Consumer Expressions/Cool Surveys - GO THROUGH THESE SLOWLY, DON'T RUSH. Answer everything, even if it's not required. And use a fresh email EVERY TIME.

Again cannot stress ENOUGH to use REAL INFORMATION when doing offers. REAL PHONE NUMBERS, ADDRESSES, etc. Fake info will get offers reversed.
    Last edited by Tecate; 07-25-2013 at 05:09 PM.

daslue which used to be survey master says the videos,and crowdflower are very helpfull earing points
    u can aslo play the raffle make post,participate in promotions. when i say play raffle every time u do offer u get free ticket for it may win 10k off free ticket

Good point. Crowd Flower and any of the videos don't require you to give out any personal information, and they credit almost instantly. Anyone needs help with Crowd Flower, lemme know. Be happy to help.

woow - all from here is master chef ))))

).!.(

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks so much for this great advice, i did some offers yesterday and today i have random credit companies calling me, should have never gave out my real phone number such a bad idea i can only imagine what im gonna get in the mail.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast