Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Not getting points for posting

What is the qualification for getting points for posting on forums? So far only one of my posts have received points. It was one of my sharter posts too. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to when you get points for a post. It would be nice to have an explanation for how they are points are awarded for posting in the forums since it's about the only way I have to get points as I can't do surveys from the country I'm in.

You can generally get 5 points per post up to 25 points a day, but the points cap does come into play http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html

PokerOwned Veteran
    your age and gender has to be right

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    You can generally get 5 points per post up to 25 points a day, but the points cap does come into play http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html
    Please read my original post! The problem is that I haven't been getting paid for posting in the forum!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ya, you need to find a way to do something other than ONLY posting for 5 points, he has restrictions for minimal participation

PokerOwned God
    figure if you do a few surveys, do a few posts for points. those points are taken out of the surveys you do, just given back. gl

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you get upto 25 points. (5points each for 5posts). Anything more does not count

PokerOwned God
    You stop getting points after 5 posts in a day. But if you still don't get points, you've probably hit your points cap. You have to do surveys or watch vids to raise your cap.

you also need 30 characters in a post to be eligible to get points for the post

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by doublezero View Post
    you also need 30 characters in a post to be eligible to get points for the post
    I thought it was only 25 characters ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast