Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: no points

no points

is it just me?? im getting really tired of completing surveys and signing up to offers only to get no points.
    its happening so often i can spend 2hrs on here and get nothing. i know zab said take photos ect ect he is
    good and will help but who can really be bothered doing all this?

The offers that dont convert for me I just let go, and it is alot. Stick to the whats working section so you know which offers are at least converting for some. The ones in the blue bars at the top of peanut labs are good when you qualify, also Crowdflower is converting like crazy for alot of ppl.

thank you for your reply pooffy i took your advice. went to card flower found one just sign up. so signed up then had
    20 minute questionaire which was not in info still no points. it said thank you complete i waited for 2 min as advised. still no points 15 mins
    later.

took your second advise went to peanut lab. entered 3 at the top in blue 20 minutes later refused on each one. did not qualify
    tried one of the sign ups again a survey was sprung on me after 10 mins it said sorry you do not qualify (((((((((((((((((

duno am i being paranoid but before i had hardly any trouble. but since i won a freeroll pokerstars iv had nothing but
    trouble n no points its as if someone at pokerowned is stopping me getting points because its ever since i won $3 at
    pokerstars 1st place

sure you are paranoid - omg - this world is huge man ! ! !

paranoid
    paranoid
    paranoid
    paranoid
    paranoid
    paranoid
    paranoid

_.!._

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

thank you so it is just one big gigantic coincedence, no matter what i do since coming 1st i get no points..........
    must be bad luck eh..
    even when i follow sound advise
    im sorry if my post sounds unfair but im sure ppl can relate when your spending hours
    filling in forms and signing up to offers how frustrating it is to receive nothing
    again sorry
    very frustrated member
    Last edited by randomricho; 06-11-2013 at 08:31 AM.

i try twice yesterdays and it didnt work for me too. i give up why bother anymore.waste of time

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    download offers does not work at cpalead because many of them restart browser and close gateway.......
    TiltBook.tk - a poker social network with 10346 members already! - 50$ Daily PokerStars Freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Post on forum or pay for points-I do both
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast