Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

PokerOwned Pro

getting point though cardflower

I've tried to use cardflower but don't know if im doing it right or not finishing. Can someone help me though the process with a few tips?

There is somewhat of a challenge when first starting Crowdflower tasks. Once you get used to them they are easy to churn out. As you can see from the task ticker, they are one of the major point sources for many people. I cherry pick the tasks that I know are easy and not broken.

The newest ones available " find the search engine ranking for 3 keywords "
    is super easy and only takes a few minutes.

Break the Catcpha hero (only available occasionally) is very simple too.

Sometimes they will require a quiz mode before actually doing the work but if you pass the quiz you get paid for that too!
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Pro
    thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    There is somewhat of a challenge when first starting Crowdflower tasks. Once you get used to them they are easy to churn out. As you can see from the task ticker, they are one of the major point sources for many people. I cherry pick the tasks that I know are easy and not broken.

The newest ones available " find the search engine ranking for 3 keywords "
    is super easy and only takes a few minutes.

Break the Catcpha hero (only available occasionally) is very simple too.

Sometimes they will require a quiz mode before actually doing the work but if you pass the quiz you get paid for that too!