Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70262.37

Thread: OfferToro

PokerOwned Master

OfferToro

Does this sponsor have a "get help" or "support" ? I have quite a few pending that I signed up with an email address and got a confirmation email.
    All I see is the My Points button. but no way to report that those offers were indeed finish.
    Anyone know ?

The problem with not been able to report means I will be unable to sign up with another Sponsor
    Last edited by 2sweet247; 04-14-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Experienced Member
    I have the same problem. Even with games,where no registration is neede. I playe about 12 games - definetely long enough - and the my points tag shows only 4 completed. The rest is pending. It is also the same with videos i watched - 3/4 pending.

Does anyone know what to do or how to contact them?

I have quite a few pending myself, not everything converts. It doesnt seem that you can do anything from there, but the do have a report broken on the page with the offers, so if its still showing there, you can click that.

Most of the other walls do have support that you can click from the pending and submit proof of completion.

Experienced Member
    Thanks for the answer, maybe we have to live with it.

I have another question. I don?t get any points for my posts. I made 2 yesterday and 3 today but there is nothing in the points history. They were long enough and no spam.

I?m new, so might be my mistake. Can you help me?

I already got a ticket reply about it, which i do not understad: "I only seem to get them when I post in the help section, and poker owned talks and upgrades."
    I also posted in these sections but still not a single point.

There are only couple of sections that offer points for posts now, PO Upgrades and Task Discussions.

You only get credit for 4 posts per day (in a 24 hr span)
    Last edited by Tecate; 08-15-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Also after looking around on OfferToro's website and searching a few forums for GPT sites, there doesn't seem to be any support for missing points, just the report link under the point value of the offer on the wall for when an offer is broken. So I am going to assume that this wall will work like the Revenue Universe wall as far as do at your own risk and hope it credits.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    There are only couple of sections that offer points for posts now, PO Upgrades and Task Discussions.

You only get credit for 4 posts per day (in a 24 hr span)
    I already had 2 posts in these sections - made another 2 yesterday - and still no points. My posts are shown in the forum but not rewarded.

I don?t wanna complain too much but so far I earned all my points with tasks and I think the cap is a good idea, but at least I should get some easy points for posting.

Experienced Member
    At the moment OfferToro is paying out very well. I made 40 points today and yesterday just by watching their videos.

Experienced Member
    And I just got my first five points for this post. So maybe even that problem is solved, althoug i don?t understand how or even what the problem was. Still, thanks to whomeever.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leno View Post
    And I just got my first five points for this post. So maybe even that problem is solved, althoug i don?t understand how or even what the problem was. Still, thanks to whomeever.
    I think I have the solution. It migt well be it?s because I?m now an "Experienced Member" and no longer a "New member". I can?t tell exactely when it changed, but it must have been around that time.