Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Thread: Just wondering

PokerOwned God

Just wondering

I was just wondering, for those of you that do those matomy things where all they request to do is verify your email and then they try and make you fill out a registration form, if you fill out using ur real info? I haven't done any of the ones that require a registration, but I wouldn't want them sending me stuff to my post office mail. On a side note, are there any that will credit you points if all you do is give them ur email? I know that the crest whitening teeth did just that, but it's hard to find some without having to do a registration.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    rarely is it ever just email submit but in the time ive been here there have been about 15-20 but most require additional info, the trialpay fantasy football thing is pretty easy

I do fill out my real info and it makes my phone go nuts when I do them, if you do crowdflower, you don't have to worry about getting telemarketing calls.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I do fill out my real info and it makes my phone go nuts when I do them, if you do crowdflower, you don't have to worry about getting telemarketing calls.
    I never give my real number, im sure someone is getting calls like crazy. I do get tired of the junk mail i get at home tho LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i have also stopped giving my phone number out!! unless i really want them to call me!! and i set up an email address just for these surveys, that way my regular email doesnt get overloaded with spam!

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    The spyware alone after I do a few surveys is crazy with a malwarebytes scan. I give valid information but is not the contact info I personally use.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuitofPlay View Post
    The spyware alone after I do a few surveys is crazy with a malwarebytes scan. I give valid information but is not the contact info I personally use.
    U can get spyware just by trying to do a survey? I thought that only applied if you downloaded stuff. Crowdflowers' clean though right?