Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

mentoring for new members

hi all im tommy. first off if youve been here awhile chances are i wont be able to help you much. if youre new and trying to figure things out id be the perfect person to ask. many ppl on here can and will do all they can to help you. all you gotta do is ask.

now to the point. i know of many offers that convert pretty fast. anywhere from 310 points to 3k points per offer. we have a mentor option on the site that allows you to choose a person to help you gain points while gaining a few for themselves. if youre a new member and want to get some fast points post in this thread and ill help you out. or you can send me a message. just let me know

iam from ALGERIA, i donno if work any survey in my country ! ! !

hi just for writing here you get points right?

Experienced Member
    can somebody link me to this i cant find it anywhere.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    3k easy points? I'll be interested. Even 300 is a lot, i haven't had too many high offers completed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome1 View Post
    iam from ALGERIA, i donno if work any survey in my country ! ! !
    There are ways to manipulate your location to where you can get more offers and tasks available.

Experienced Member
    ofcourse if your not from usa its pretty bad , but anyways thats the way it is

that sucks, tried a mentor, he coulnd't help me bc i am from belgium..

ZAB DO SOMETHING about the surveys for belgium
    ~Have no fear! ac13 is here!~ ''You douchebags are gonna bring your A-game? - Just messing with you Sasquatch!'' Philip Hoffman

PokerOwned Pro
    Are you still interested in mentoring a new member Tommy?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    hi all im tommy. first off if youve been here awhile chances are i wont be able to help you much. if youre new and trying to figure things out id be the perfect person to ask. many ppl on here can and will do all they can to help you. all you gotta do is ask.

now to the point. i know of many offers that convert pretty fast. anywhere from 310 points to 3k points per offer. we have a mentor option on the site that allows you to choose a person to help you gain points while gaining a few for themselves. if youre a new member and want to get some fast points post in this thread and ill help you out. or you can send me a message. just let me know
    great idea!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast