Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66798.83

Thread: Matomy Purchase

Matomy Purchase

I purchased points from matomy and have not recieved them. It has been over 2 hours. Has anyone else ever had a problem with that? I hope they are legit and not a scam.

PokerOwned Pro
    I purchased points from CPALED and i didn't receive them next time buy them on CPA they give you more for less money

Ok so my purchase was finally put into my account thank gosh I was worried. Question though. I paid for 24800 points and 992 were automatically taken away because of a 4 percent promotions charge. Just wondering what the deal with that is?

Zab
    Dont ever worry. I will always make it right when it comes to buying pts

The 4% deduction go towards Back2Back, KO The Champ, Kill The Sneaks, Bounties, 50 pts added Fantasy Poker, Bubble Boy, Golden Donkey, Speedway, $5 Daily Raffle, Lottery Ticket, Points for Posting, Leaderboard and Weekly Player Ratings. It's a ton of points given away each week.
    Last edited by Zab; 10-20-2011 at 07:31 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

ok thanks for the info

Elite PokerOwned Member
    but compare the prices with the several offers, you can get more points for your money...

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    yeah compare because some of the other offer walls give u more for your money!But dont ever worry if u dont get points ZAB will always make it right!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

I am pretty sure I picked the best offer. I didn't see any other offers that are better than 24800 for 100 bucks. Please tell me if I am mistaken?