Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Why some offers don't convert

Why offers Don't Convert

There are MANY reasons why offers do not convert &also why offers convert differently depending on where you get them from. Here are a few:

• Member did not complete the offer per the requirements.
    • Member already completed the offer from another site
    • Member has webpage programs turned on that "prevents" them from viewing certain pages or makes it so that they stop working on the offer. (please explain to them that web browser protection is not necessary if they have a good antivirus &anti malware program in place.) Web browser protection needs to be turned off to ensure proper tracking.
    • Cookies are not being placed on your members computers, or they are deleting the cookies too fast.
    • Offers are being completed too fast. there are pixels that only fire based on a specified time frame that the advertiser feels is what it takes to complete an offer naturally. If the members are just using a program like roboform &rushing the offer, then it may not complete for this reason.
    • Offers are being closed out to fast. Some offers have a pixel that doesnt fire immediately. The pixel requires a page to fully load to fire.
    • Pixels are placed in the "pop ups" and the pop ups are being blocked or closed out The pixel may also be on a page after the first on a pop up page to ensure that the advertiser makes money.
    • Members are not generating income for the advertiser. The advertisers are running the offer to make money, so some have pixels that fire upon a certain amount of income being generated.
    • Members are completing the offer with fake information. Some of the advertisers are placing the pixel in email confirmations that are sent to the email information that the user gives &if the email does not get opened &clicked on, then the member is never credited.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

also some work on google chrome and some work on firefox.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i dont sit and moan n complain or break my head why an offer isnt paying out, i just go and try another one, thats how life goes..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

google chrome doesnt seem to let me get any points anymore,, but occasionaly i will get so,ethn to work with firefox tho.I used CC cleaner other day, and was able to get one firefox survery to work,..u just have to keeep trying .

Just have to keeep trying .

I have went to crowdflower have no problem with offers converting. Have made over 300 plus points today. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    I have went to crowdflower have no problem with offers converting. Have made over 300 plus points today. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    thats nice,, what browswer do u use for croowdflower?? just wonderin,, when i looked there i only had things that were like 2 or 5 points each?? did u do bigger offer ones? TY

Zab
    If you learn crowdflower, you can make a killing
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    thats nice,, what browswer do u use for croowdflower?? just wonderin,, when i looked there i only had things that were like 2 or 5 points each?? did u do bigger offer ones? TY
    I use internet explorer.

yeah i gotta say im a crowdflower converteee i dont think ima have any issues for a while
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast