Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

I've done lots of crowdflowers, and I still have a Cap.

Yesterday, I noticed that I wasn't getting credited for some of my posts. I didn't think that there was anything wrong with them. I mean, some of them had multiple sentences. I am aware that there is a cap on this forum. If you hit it, you need to do tasks to raise it. I've done lots of crowdflower tasks, and even some of those matomy things, but I'm still not getting credited for some. Do the crowdflower tasks not count for raising ur cap? And, isn't the cap supposed to be 500 anyway? Meaning, once you earn 500 or more points, u don't have to worry about a cap ever? Thanks 4 taking the time to read this.

PokerOwned Pro
    As of yesterday you can only get 20 points a day for posts. So only four posts will gain you points, and if they aren't quality or up to azreal's standards he will delete the post and infract you from what I understand.
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 09-05-2013 at 03:47 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the points cap for post is 20 for everyone

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGHuFFeR View Post
    As of yesterday you can only get 20 points a day for posts. So only four posts will gain you points, and if they aren't quality or up to azreal's standards he will delete the post and infract you from what I understand.
    Whoa! That sucks. That's removing earning ability for a lot of people. However, I still have an issue then. I'm only getting credited for 2 posts out of all of the ones that I do.

the cap system works on a points earnt vs points gained for free, the base cap is 500 meaning that u have to have earnt 500 points more than u have gotten for free this goes for everyone once ure free points exceed that of earned points the cap will come into play, also as the people have already mentioned the rate has been lowered from 5 posts a day to 4

Quote Originally Posted by NuGHuFFeR View Post
    to be clear i wont infract you straight away, its only if you continue to spam the forum that i will then infract, but yes i will be deleting/moving threads where necessary

for infor on the points cap please go here:
    points cap
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-05-2013 at 04:05 AM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

What is going on? Is the new cap 10 or 20?
    I am limited to 10pt (2 posts) yet others are saying 20.
    I don't even care about the measly 10 points but I hate that I seem to always not get the same credit for posts that others do, especially since I never post frivolous "gimme 5 points" posts and generally try to be helpful.

(I don't get WSOPO chips for them usually....haven't figured out why )
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    What is going on? Is the new cap 10 or 20?
    I am limited to 10pt (2 posts) yet others are saying 20.
    I don't even care about the measly 10 points but I hate that I seem to always not get the same credit for posts that others do, especially since I never post frivolous "gimme 5 points" posts and generally try to be helpful.

(I don't get WSOPO chips for them usually....haven't figured out why )
    im just going of what zab has said but u are right something has gone wrong, he hasnt said that it has been lowered futher and until he does im sticking to the 4 posts thing although it looks like some are only getting credited for 2 posts (which im all for btw)

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    im just going of what zab has said but u are right something has gone wrong, he hasnt said that it has been lowered futher and until he does im sticking to the 4 posts thing although it looks like some are only getting credited for 2 posts (which im all for btw)
    Hopefully Zab won't be so mean and leave it at 2.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Hopefully Zab won't be so mean and leave it at 2.
    until the spam is cleared up/gone it needs to stay tbh

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    to be clear i wont infract you straight away, its only if you continue to spam the forum that i will then infract, but yes i will be deleting/moving threads where necessary
    Ah, good to know.. and is an infraction where u take the points away or is it a post-ban or chat-ban or something?

Just an idea, but could there be a way that we could earn points for more than 4 posts as long as they are quality posts and not spam? I've seen sites that award points for posting and it gives you more or less depending on the quality. BUT I do not know if it just gives you more points for a longer post as opposed to a quality post, or if it is even capable of knowing the difference between the two without having a human(mod) read it(which I could see being a tedious unwanted task for someone).
    I only ask for the people who don't abuse the system, too bad the bad ones have to ruin it for the rest.
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 09-05-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast