Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Easiest way to earn points?

I am new here and am finding it difficult to earn points, any help would be greatly appreciated!

I guess first question is where are you from? (US?) if not then i cannot help you but if you are it should be easy to earn a couple thousand in points the first few day doing surveys and task. Or if your totally lost type "mentor" in main chat and find someone for a % of your points you earn, they can help you earn alot quick
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

sounds good to me

First off, I HIGHLY recommend doing CrowdFlower tasks. Once you get the hang of those, you can really crank those out fast AND they convert at 100% if done correctly. Next, try the Radio Loyalty. You get 5 points every 10 minutes. A Captcha will pop up every 10 minutes, EASY POINTS.

I wish everything converted, sadly, not everything does and the sites don't give you a reason why. We highly suggest you watch the task ticker to see what's working in real time also check our what's working link Hot Surveys - PokerOwned Forums.

Failing that, if you do a survey and get to the end, always take a screen shot. Every site we have has a 'help, I am missing points section'. If you fight for your points, you can usually recover them. You can read more about this here: (Link to help for missing points)

There is a really good help \ guide for new users that you can find here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

If you still have problems earning points, I HIGHLY recommend the Mentoring program: Mentoring - PokerOwned Forums

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Go to sponserpay they always get new offers in!

PokerOwned God
    Crowdflower. They always convert and there are times when you get easy tasks that can easily make about 400 to 500 points.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yep like other people said crowdflower is a great way too go. Although seems to me anyway that lately they have not been as good of tasks. But they pay out 100% of the time and that cannot be said for just about anything else

PokerOwned Veteran
    sometime crowdflower gives me a task that can not be completed because the search result does not show up

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    First off, I HIGHLY recommend doing CrowdFlower tasks. Once you get the hang of those, you can really crank those out fast AND they convert at 100% if done correctly. Next, try the Radio Loyalty. You get 5 points every 10 minutes. A Captcha will pop up every 10 minutes, EASY POINTS.

I wish everything converted, sadly, not everything does and the sites don't give you a reason why. We highly suggest you watch the task ticker to see what's working in real time also check our what's working link Hot Surveys - PokerOwned Forums.

Failing that, if you do a survey and get to the end, always take a screen shot. Every site we have has a 'help, I am missing points section'. If you fight for your points, you can usually recover them. You can read more about this here: (Link to help for missing points)

There is a really good help \ guide for new users that you can find here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

If you still have problems earning points, I HIGHLY recommend the Mentoring program: Mentoring - PokerOwned Forums
    do you type this every time a newbie ask this question? or you have this save somewhere and copy and paste?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    i find peanut labs pays out most of time - some of the surveys i actually enjoy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast