Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i opted into freeroll but missed registration

after 3 hours i finally get 40 points to opt into the 10 dollar freeroll. I was on the page while it counted down but when it had finished the tournament had started and it was too late to register. If you look in the logs you'll see my nick there registering but I'm not on the list. tournament id is 619 736 423, now how can i get into the next tournament to make up for this one i missed?

Im actually so pissed off with this site, had endless problems from the word go. None of the surveys work for my country, then i finally get the points to play and i miss it.

PokerOwned Master
    There is an option when you miss it, i don't remember how it exactly looks like, "support" something i think. I am also limited when it comes to points, you can try "All videos" - "Tasks", "Super Rewards", "Promotions" - "Lottery ticket" (once a day), and post five times in one day in any thread, every post is worth 5 points.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    should go where it says refund or something is going to ask the number of tournament where you should register and the reasons why you did if it was a problem of the product or Lost connection to registry minute tour or something

thanx so much for the help. i found the refund button and have requested a refund, thanx. And i'll go try those videos now.

PokerOwned Master
    You're welcome. I forgot to say, in the "All videos" section, then "All" you can try everything labeled "Free" some worked for me, and if you don't get points there is also a support section where you can explain, just look for it. I always got points when i complained. Also try "Virool videos".

Banned
    U can findyour way, just dont give up!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hey its v.easy once u figure it out to register for the other tourney on carbon in which u dont need password its much simpler u just need to enter how many coupons u want then load ur poker software and wait nd in sometiem ull get msg saying u got coupon then register for the tourney

PokerOwned Pro
    it has happened to me 2, just give it up, no one will give you back your points, sorry mate.

i tried all videos section, nothing shows up. doesn't even say not listed for my country , just nothing shows up. im really getting tired of this.

punter444, how do i do that? where do i enter how many coupons i want? I can't even get points to buy the coupon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast