Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i need points

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    everybody , need points ,me to ,,,,,,,,,,,,so ,,,,post , task ,videos ,or buy ,,,,,
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Master
    If you trust your computer and have a very good anti-virus..do download, play a few rounds, wait for points then uninstall . It works for some ,but not for all.If your computer is not in best of shape or you don't know much about them just do surveys , screenshot them when done and if points have not been awarded . use help section of each sponsors.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    just buy them easy and painless kind of

PokerOwned Demi-God
    LMAO, everyone needs points at some time, you gotta work for them or buy them!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Demi-God
    To earn points at this forum you will have to complete offers, surveys, make post or you can buy points.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just do your posts and watch the videos and be patient. Don't try to get 1000 points per day. You'll drive yourself crazy.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Everyone needs points you just cant be a re re about it and be patient some offers take a bit to come in

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cesatch View Post
    i need points please tell me how, if somebody can help me, please in espanish!!!
    Haga clic en Offerwalls y seleccione un compay para completar una servey por puntos. Sin embargo, si usted no entiende Ingles es posible que tenga problemas para completar las ofertas. A menos que su navegador de Internet automticamente convierte las cosas espanolas.

Translate: Click on the offerwalls and select a company to complete a survey with. However, if you don't understand english, you may have problems completing offers. Unless your internet browser automatically converts things to spanish.
    Last edited by xAlyce; 04-19-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Seasoned Veteran
    All we need points not u only... u can try lottery if u believe in luck if not do CrowdFlower tasks surveys or watch videos

You will only be able to earn 50 points doing post until you do some task or surveys. I forget how many points you have to earn to get 5 points a post forever LOL

GL here and at the tables!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast