Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

I completed the task but no points?

I complete the task but when its click OK is say ..no surveys available!sorry ..can you help about that happen?...

Here's h screenshotTMPDOODLE1446217465188.jpg

the offerwall you did the offer on should have a help or support section, from there you can see all offers pending and completed, you should be able to click the offer and start an inquiry, you may need to submit that screen shot to them.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I also am wondering if you still get five points for every post that you submit into the forum here at pokerowned?

Experienced Member
    Yes i have tthe same problem.I make 2 surveys from offertoro and i dont have any points for this surveys.Who answer to me? Sorry dor my english language.

Quote Originally Posted by saha20001111 View Post
    Yes i have tthe same problem.I make 2 surveys from offertoro and i dont have any points for this surveys.Who answer to me? Sorry dor my english language.
    Not all of the tasks convert. Offertorro has alot of sign up confirm email ones, I suggest those but you need to then go to the email they send and click a link.

For the ones you have done, they should have a help or support link you can click to see the offer pending and make an inquiry there.