Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

PokerOwned Veteran

Question How can I pay back a default loan ??

I have been away for awhile due to circumstances beyond my control, (a destructive fire), and had an outstanding loan to fellow POwned member, The Col, and am looking to repay this.... ***** I have had loans before, and they have ALL been paid the SAME or very next day, as my history speaks for itself.... However, I see and have found out that, once a loan is in default, movement on the PO site is restricted..... I have contacted Zab, and am still awaiting an answer...... Does anyone know how I can pay and get this loan behind me ???? Especially sinc the person, TheCol, doesn't seem to be on-site anymore is only making this harder to satisfy..... Plz help... anyone ????

If you have enough points, if you go into loan shark there should be an option to repay the loan.

will his name be back to regular again and not Red color????

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Survey Master
    honestly the col owes a few ppl here. zab should take your points n clear your loan. then disperse them to whom thecol owes

yea , the col has been gone for awhile again now, and i,m pretty sure he owes a bit to some people here too....

I am wondering since this was made at 6pm today zab may have already taken care of this situation or is working on it. Guess this is for making 5 points now..............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i think it was started for 5 points too lol