Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Elite PokerOwned Member

Hopefully people that know about withdrawing via gdmp can help.

I have a couple of questions for yall if u don't mind. I want to start cashing out on bcp/acr with greendot. I know how it works for depositing but I am a little confused on actually withdrawing $. I get that you sign up for a greendot card and they send u a permanent card with ur name on it in the mail. ( I don't care for a temp. card because I won't be making online purchases I just want cash.) But do I have to make a greendot account or something then use that to put codes on? I see if u go greendot.com u can enter the codes and put the card # and the code will it just automatically put the $ on the card? And all I gotta do is bring that card to an ATM and just recieve the $ from there? but is the process really this simple? I'm sick and tired of requesting checks from acr/bcp and would really want to start using this method... Ty

Also I saw there is a $5.95 fee a month for using greendot. Say I have no $ on the card and 2 months later will it be - $10.90 or does it stop going into negatives after -$5.95? was just wondering. Thanks plz post

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    yo ass slow as fuck i told u u get greendot card then u load it with moneypak!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Here's the important part - you actually have to win money.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i use a netspend card sometimes turdle, the bad IDEA about doing withdraws with those cards is the fees atm will charge you like 2.50+ netspend will charge you another 2-3 bucks on top of that,

Its better to just get a real bank account and have people depo to your account,this will save both parties that fkn fees that gdmp and netspend have,also you can use pp to send funds t ur BA BUT look at what joemama n others have done

PokerOwned Veteran
    oh almost forgot you suck at poker,so you wont be burdened to make any withdraws
    welcome to my world