Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Hey i need some help

The pokerowneds poker client dosent work for me not the dashclient or the poker client . It loads but then nothing happends and addobe client gives a crash problem .

And one more thing i can not have any more points for it seems my county is not able to do surveys ? So i wonder if you can do something for swedish players so we can sample points .

try pm'ing zab. He'll be able to get your clients working at least. GL man and welcom.

Experienced Member
    thx for the wellcome and your answer

Experienced Member
    When do i can join the full titlt tournaments ?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Tomas225, you must get added to the list of approved players. Contact Zab and give him your Full Tilt name and you will be added to the list promptly I'm sure.

Experienced Member
    Okeyu thx but i have wrote my screename in the list already but the text is still red for me .

PokerOwned Master
    If you keep posting that is one way to earn points. 30 words minimum post to count for points. And 5 posts maximum per day. Hopefully, Zab can get things to work for you.

Experienced Member
    okey but i havent seen zab in two days so zeb if you seen this can you email me or contact me ? pm please i have done it all as i can .. tx for all the help

Experienced Member
    i most say pay whit your mobile to gets points works supreme

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tomas225 View Post
    The pokerowneds poker client dosent work for me not the dashclient or the poker client . It loads but then nothing happends and addobe client gives a crash problem .

And one more thing i can not have any more points for it seems my county is not able to do surveys ? So i wonder if you can do something for swedish players so we can sample points .
    Try a different browser
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast