Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Try using Google Chrome, it is what I use and seems to work just fine. Also, you may need to update Adobe Flash player or get an adobe flash plug-in. Check out Adobe's website.

As far as points go, this site provides probably the most opportunity for points that I have ever seen. If you can't do a survey, you can try a contest (when they are running) if you have a few points but need more, try doing Last Longer bets, Donkey Betting, Fantasy Poker, or something like that. Once you get your poker client problems resolved, Dash4Cash is a great way to get points. You can refer friends, do a link-back... in short there are so many ways to get points it is just plain silly. And don't forget to scratch the lottery ticket every 24 hours, it is points for doing just about nothing.

Need a refresher? Check this out: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ions-1174.html

If you need help with anything else, let us know

Experienced Member
    Okey thx both of you zab and gefishy i am downloading google chrome now we will see what happends i gonna update you if it workes or not-

Experienced Member
    the google chrome dosent work either more ideas ?

PokerOwned Master
    tomas, llb for carbon or what?

Experienced Member
    yes tonight but havent so much points to bet today you have tak it all

Do you have any anti virus or background resident running. If you machine tagged on these pages as malicious, it may be keeping you from playin on the client pages. It's a reach but, hey?

PokerOwned Master
    lol tomas, sry bout that. anyways your problem with servers is a confusing one b/c im not sure what other options you have other than what youve done

Experienced Member
    Okey i gonna try another computer tommorow.. to try that hehe it is fine i gonna take it back a small amount tonight

Experienced Member
    you are up llb for the next tournament ?

Experienced Member
    sorry to bother you zab but in the survey it says like this now Sorry, you have already participated in the maximum number of Promotions allowed from this advertiser. it has said that in a couples days now but thought you can do one each day is that not tru ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast