Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pacopeca

pacopeca

theres this retard playing in pokerowned freerolls and hes the biggest donk u could ever imagine... so i just wanted to know if someone knows his name here so i can insult him here too...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Master Sergeant
    i will try find out =].... he called us his chickens =p
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Master
    there is a lot of hate and personal attacks. Chill and the donks get their due.

PokerOwned Veteran
    King of donks this guy pacoputa kurwa mac

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah this guy is absolut crazy and a donk indeed

because i need help u fucktard im mad like crazy at that fucktard kicking me out yesterday with his 5 8 against my 10 10 preflop all in and i went out as bubble boy since he instant flopped straight and some hands before he kicked out AA guy with his 2 9

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow really? you sound like just a big an ass as him the way your talking

Becuase he is a donk that doesn't mean we should insulted him unless he doing something bad, whatever this is supposted to be a friendly community not som hated site.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

its not like im the only one hating that donk and u know why dont you lol ... he kicks ppl out with 29 58 cards and is laughing his ass of where is he just a little bit friendly or smthing like that? well idc anymore tho

Sergeant
    I agree..insult the donk haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast