Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

earning with radioloyalty....

just joined, figured radioloyalty sounded like an easy way to start earning points. when i clicked on the link in the offer wall it went directly to the site and started playing music. filled in two captchas without issue but have yet to be credited. is there anything i need to do to link RL to my PO?

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't know if it matters or not for sure but I try to stay logged into pokerowned when listening to radioloyalty. Are you using chrome? chrome has the best success rate from my experience as opposed to firefox or explorer. I haven't tried on any other browser yet.

Seasoned Veteran
    Note that there is some delay with RL and PO usually (about 30 minutes in my experience or so?)
    /

PokerOwned Veteran
    I get about 60% of my PO points from RL..i just log into it all day,turn down my speakers, and if im around ill fill out the captchas.so I know it does work but yes there is a delay to get credited your points but they do come!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I haven't been able to get mine to werk, oh well, no loss
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Never had a problem with getting points from radio.... use chrome?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Been hit and miss for me lately I started getting Flashplayer errors for no reason.re-installing didn't help and the other day I went about 30 minutes before I noticed that the captcha wasn't popping up.

Use to be money in the bank but like any thing it seems to have its ups and downs.

PokerOwned Master
    has anyone been having trouble with radioloyalty? it won't let me submit my captchas since late last night

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    has anyone been having trouble with radioloyalty? it won't let me submit my captchas since late last night
    Yes it's not working since 1am last night. Other sites are reporting the same issues. I will let you know when its fixed
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    hey thanks a lot boss. I been messing with my internet settings thought it might be my cpu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast