Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Banned

Lightbulb help i completed offer and bought points i missing 7150 points

i have no clue what going on but i contacted tripay
    all i want is my points

For the offer you completed, there is nothing we can do, that is up to you and trialpay.
    For the bought points, I don't see them pending, but can clear them when trialpay sends them, sometimes there is a delay on their end.

Banned
    so i just out $20 dollars that i just spent on this site is what your saying if tripay doesent give me my points.well that sucks,but we see what happends i wait 48 hours.when i going to complain. and if i dont get all my points by friday night .i will just my bank get my money back.which i hate to do what to u and zab.

For the points you bought, you will get them, there is just a delay sometimes.
    As for the offer you did, I am not sure how they work, how often they credit, etc..
    If you paid for the offer, those can credit on a delay as well, they might credit after you submit proof.

Banned
    i did submit proof of the order for trial offer i did and that i payed $10 for and a recipt with the order number.and i have i fight i get points or i get money back it doesnt matter anyway.eirther i am not going to let tripay screw me.no way in hell.

Banned
    they did say ssomething about delay on both up to 6hours to a day

has it even been longer than a day yet?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Banned
    well i got the 2500 points but still waiting on 4650 points from trial pay.so any were good so far.hey pooffyfooffy can u clear me now

PokerOwned God
    It's nice to know u got ur 2500 points. Don't spend em' all in one place.

PokerOwned God
    I have never ever had a problem with points from Trial Pay usually creditted right away and a receipt sent to email -