Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63028.2

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Zab

PokerOwned Complete Guide for Beginners

Welcome! Are you new? I hope you are! If not, feel free to read along as if you were!

I have compiled as much things taught and learned during my time here at PokerOwned into completing offers.
    I'm here today to share you the very same tactics I use in completing them.

Below are a list of steps necessary to learn in order for you to have a better understanding on how this site works.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on here but most if not all of the guides will be explained thoroughly.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Preparation
    1. The Basics
    2. Getting Started
    -a. How do I clear cookies

Knowledge
    1. Offer Descriptions
    -a. Opting-in (Wikipedia)
    2. Credit Prevention

Useful Tools
    1. Mozilla Firefox + Addons
    2. Address Verification System

Earning Points
    1. How to earn points

Others

1. I did a Survey and didn't get the points
    2. User Submitted Tips
    Last edited by Zab; 09-03-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Completing offers is a very easy and simple task if you know what you are doing.
    Most offers require a registration at start, then compiles a whole bunch of advertisements upon submitting your information.

Here is how it would look like most of the time:

1. Submit your Information (Registration Page)
    2. Skip through the Advertisements
    3. Reach the Final Page

Only 3 Steps !! Easy right?
    What's frustrating is that, offers with more points means that there will be more advertisers to skip or go through.
    Each offer will have at least a "Skip" or "Next" button that you can click on to proceed which is usually located at the bottom of the page.

If there's a list that contains check boxes or radio buttons, then always remember to have at least 2 of them checked as "Yes" and the rest of them "No" .

Next Step: Getting Started (Click to Proceed)

Here's an Example:
    Last edited by Zab; 07-09-2011 at 10:21 AM.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Okay, since you know the basics about offers, it's time for preperation.

Before doing an Offer

1. Clear your cookies. How do I do that?
    2. Have an E-Mail Address you don't mind getting contacted by (Yahoo Recommended) Sign up here
    3. Make sure you have a Valid Address/Phone Number (Note, I DO NOT RECOMMEND CELL PHONE OFFERS). If you EVER submit your phone #, expect to get calls.
    4. Login to our site, then click on the survey sites at the top, where it says "Earn Points".

Note: Be sure to complete offers under the "What's Working" to find out what others are doing and is working.

What you need to know
    1. Clear your cookies every time you attempt to complete an offer.
    2. PokerOwned logs you out after 10-15 minutes of inactivity.
    3. Upon reaching the final page, please leave all the tabs opened until you have been credited or wait at least 10 minutes.
    4. You can only Submit the same E-Mail/Address once PER company.
    5. Most offers require you to be at least 18 or older.
    6. If you did the same offer at another site, you will not get credit for it here. Do not make more than 1 account, proxy servers are instant ban and all your points will be deleted.

Now you are ready to begin doing an offer.
    Please refer to one of the tutorials in this section. Good Luck!

Note: Don't forget to further your knowledge in completing offers! Go back to the table of contents and look under "Knowledge".
    Last edited by Zab; 12-19-2011 at 04:16 PM.

Zab
    Offer Descriptions - What is it and what do they mean?

Most offers have a description tagged next to it explaining the process needed in order to be completed.
    However, the majority of offers these days require you complete through them until the very last page.

That's the sole reason why I recommend you disregard the descriptive infos next to the offer links.
    You may still read them at times as it may be useful, but if you've completed an offer, then it should take the same necessary steps the next time you try to complete one from that same company.

These I only recommend on the non-installation offers.
    If you are still curious about the description meanings, I will explain them here:

CPA Wall:
    This is the final page you reach when completing an offer. It is also known as the Silver/Gold/Platinum page

Convert/Conversion: Any description including the word "convert" means that upon completing a certain task, the offer will then convert to the advertisement pages which you will need to skip through before reaching the final page of the offer

Opt-In: Giving consent to be contacted by the sites (And you will be contacted). For more, visit wiki

No Description: Offers with no description means that you must complete them until the very end of the page.
    Last edited by Zab; 12-19-2011 at 04:16 PM.

Zab
    Credit Prevention - Not getting credited?
    Below are some tips to help further increase your chances of being credited.

!Most Common Mistake!
    Filling your information twice per same company will result in descredit.
    Offers these days require that the information can only be submitted once because most offers is only limited for a "1 per household" sign up.

1. Cookies
    If you are running CCleaner and Mozilla Firefox, please note that you cannot clear your cookies while Firefox is running.
    It may help if you cleared your cache and site preferences.

2. Tracking Cookies
    Please use an Anti-Virus to scan for tracking cookies.
    Though deleting cookies usually deletes tracking cookies also, there may have been leftovers that cannot be deleted without an Anti-Virus software.

3. Valid E-Mail/Address
    Temporary/Disposable E-Mails decreases your chances because they may be blacklisted on certain sites.
    Also, please verify your address here to see if it's valid to the US or Canada Postal Office. Don't use them.

4. Age Restriction
    The majority of offers require certain ages to be eligible when signing up.
    Check to see if your birthday was within the age range.

5. Bots
    If you are using GreaseMonkey or any kind of other bots, they will decrease your chances further.
    The bots are typically useful yes, but the vast amount of speed when skipping through offers are just too fast and the crediting time will depict whether or not the user was using a bot. Again, don't use them.

6. Final Page (Silver/Gold/Platinum)
    Be sure to click on the amount of links that's displayed on the page. Then proceed to the next page.
    Some offers will NOT credit you if you didn't click on the X amount of links.
    Be sure to keep those tabs opened along with the final page until you've been credited.

7. Stored Information
    Sometimes, certain sites will store your information onto the browser.
    The only way to get rid of this is to restart your browser so that all the information stored can be erased.

8. Loading Time
    When doing an offer, remember to let the pages load completely.
    Do not rush your time in skipping them because cookies may need to be written at the end of each load.

9. Being Logged
    Have you been doing an offer too long that PokerOwned logged you out for inactivity?
    Remember to refresh your page from time to time.
    If you are looking for an Auto-Refresh addon for Firefox, click here

All the above has not worked and I have not been getting credited the whole day !
    Simply restart your computer and try again.
    I've realized that if you've done too many offers in one day, then restarting your computer will get rid of the leftovers that's stored on your computer.
    Last edited by Zab; 12-19-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Zab
    Mozilla Firefox
    Firefox is a web browser used by millions of people around the world and it has been recognized as the leading competitor for Microsoft's very own Internet Explorer.

It is not required but it is HIGHLY recommended.
    There are no well known facts as to whether or not this web browser credits better but I have thoroughly studied between both browsers when completing offers and I have found that I get credited way more on Firefox than I do on IE. Not to mention that Firefox has over 1000's of features and addons, and it is the fastest web browser up to date.

Download the browser here:
    Mozilla Firefox Web Browser

Firefox Addons
    Firefox addons are downloadable features that you can use with the browser.
    I will update this section from time to time if there are any features found deem-able to put up in completing offers

1. Auto Refresh
    We all know how frustrating it is when we forget to reload the PokerOwned page and end up getting logged out. Luckily, there's a handy add-on for Firefox which would auto-refresh a page for a specific amount of time (every 5 seconds to 1 minute).

Use: Refreshing a page automatically
    Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115

2. Auto Fill

Use: This will automatically fill in your information (Firefox)
    Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...utofill-forms/

3. Screen Shot Taker
    ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS take a screenshot when you complete a survey. If the survey site doesn't give you points, you have the proof now. If you need to learn how to take a screenshot and save it

Use: This will auto take and save screenshots of your completed surveys (Firefox)
    Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ddon/fireshot/
    Last edited by Zab; 11-06-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Zab
    Address Verification
    The most common thing about an offer not being credited besides cookies is that the information submitted is invalid.
    Being able to verify your address before submitting them may be something you need to do in order to know that your address is actually valid in order to be approved for offers.

Use: To verify your address before submitting it
    Link: U.S. Address Lookup & Verify
    Alternative Link: USPS - ZIP Code Lookup - Search By Address

DISCLAIMER!

The sole purpose of this is for those to look up their address to see whether or not it is enlisted valid and verified in order to be approved for offers. Any other uses or misuses of this tool is of that users fault and I will not claim responsibility for those actions and neither will PokerOwned.

PokerOwned Pro
    u r creazy zab ;]

Private
    Yes sandboxie will get you some great downloads at no risk what a great idea zab . I also have used this for other purposes but I can see the value in have this program for downloads. Here is link to the full version with serial. http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Sandb...wnload.torrent Thanks zab for this new idea

Also guys feel free to google vmware workstation. It lets you take an iso or cd of an operating system and install it as a virtual machine. I use xp it runs smoother. So what you end up with a window that is running xp on top of your other operating system. Then when you fill it up with spyware/downloads you just reinstall.
    Last edited by cynthiatrey; 07-09-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks for all you information on this, very helpful

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast