Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 153 of 180 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1792
    I completed a survey and i didnt receive my 80 points

Quote Originally Posted by Puyol510 View Post
    I completed a survey and i didnt receive my 80 points
    First off, I HIGHLY recommend doing CrowdFlower tasks. Once you get the hang of those, you can really crank those out fast AND they convert at 100% if done correctly. Next, try the Radio Loyalty. You get 5 points every 10 minutes. A Captcha will pop up every 10 minutes, EASY POINTS.

I wish everything converted, sadly, not everything does and the sites don't give you a reason why. We highly suggest you watch the task ticker to see what's working in real time also check our what's working link What's working - PokerOwned Forums.

Failing that, if you do a survey and get to the end, always take a screen shot. Every site we have has a 'help, I am missing points section'. If you fight for your points, you can usually recover them. You can read more about this here: (Link to help for missing points)

Download offers: SUPER EASY to convert, but everyone is scared of getting a virus right? Use Sandboxie. There is a guide here that teaches you about it: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ing-27590.html

There is a really good help \ guide for new users that you can find here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

If you still have problems earning points, I HIGHLY recommend the Mentoring program: Mentoring - PokerOwned Forums

how i can some more points faster, i had 16 points and i can't make it grow

Quote Originally Posted by playrl View Post
    how i can some more points faster, i had 16 points and i can't make it grow
    This should help, good luck

First off, I HIGHLY recommend doing CrowdFlower tasks. Once you get the hang of those, you can really crank those out fast AND they convert at 100% if done correctly. Next, try the Radio Loyalty. You get 5 points every 10 minutes. A Captcha will pop up every 10 minutes, EASY POINTS.

I wish everything converted, sadly, not everything does and the sites don't give you a reason why. We highly suggest you watch the task ticker to see what's working in real time also check our what's working link What's working - PokerOwned Forums.

Failing that, if you do a survey and get to the end, always take a screen shot. Every site we have has a 'help, I am missing points section'. If you fight for your points, you can usually recover them. You can read more about this here: (Link to help for missing points)

Download offers: SUPER EASY to convert, but everyone is scared of getting a virus right? Use Sandboxie. There is a guide here that teaches you about it: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ing-27590.html

There is a really good help \ guide for new users that you can find here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

SLEDGEFIST
    Opt in for poker stars tourny was full and took me points up wit dat huh?

Quote Originally Posted by sledgefist View Post
    Opt in for poker stars tourny was full and took me points up wit dat huh?
    You can apply for a refund of your points here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/freerollrefund.php

Hi i'm missing 81 points from the offerwalls page on the main page.I clicked offerwalls and then clicked matomy offers and registered for sparta saying sign up and vailidate email reports on 15 minutes and then i never got anything. I signed up and confirmed my email and details completly.when i'm on this page it keeps saying offer not completed yet/81 pokerowned points.
    PokerOwned Points awarded once a valid registration has been completed.WHERE ARE MY POINTS!...........

Hi i'm missing 81 points from the offerwalls page on the main page.I clicked offerwalls and then clicked matomy offers and registered for sparta saying sign up and vailidate email reports on 15 minutes and then i never got anything. I signed up and confirmed my email and details completly.when i'm on this page it keeps saying offer not completed yet/81 pokerowned points.
    PokerOwned Points awarded once a valid registration has been completed.WHERE ARE MY POINTS!...........

Quote Originally Posted by trapper2015 View Post
    unfortunately not everything converts. It is best to go by the whats working section There should be a help or support section in matomy, when you click that all offers completed or pending will show, you can click the pending one and it will give instructions on how to submit proof.

Hi I just watched a music clip which said paid 2 points, I didn't get them. Is there something I need to do to get them? THanks for your help

Colin