Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 146 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1793
    this shit is a shamm, I completed multiple surveys today, trying to get in this Bovado freeroll, but the only points that accumilated were from the videos i also sat thru... almost instantly, I am gettin phonecalls from telemarketers, and have to deal with that..which would be the cost if ever got my points rewarded...but i didnt..what a joke..and its on me too

Experienced Member
    i dont know if im missing the points or the site is just a scam.. the ccleaner download, i neever did receive my points. so is that mario game download.. andy idea guys??

i bbeen trying to screen shoot for points and i cant

i think this applies to everyone lol
    -Im not a mathematician, but you can count on me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    It seems like I haven't been getting my points for posting is different forums also. I do not know what is going on.

PokerOwned Veteran
    some games offers seem to be from the same company, say pickle, does pickle pay for each game or just once?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I respond in forums on post but it doesn't seem like I get any points now. I have had this problem recently and it it hard to qualiify for the freerolls. I hope it gets better and easier to navigate and gain points.

Banned
    oh no how are u gonna get in the freerolls if u cant get points. oh no!!!!!

I never do the pickle ones they don't seem to work for me. I also do very little on Matomy as I seem to have issues there as well.
    I don't know what the problem(s) are and some people may have success but they don't work for me.

If you do download offers be careful and only do them if you understand that they will come with other software.
    Some of which is no big deal and some that will drive you crazy.

On a lark I tried a Matomy download they never work for me but I tried it with Firefox and it worked. Will try a few more and see how it goes.