Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 86 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    i am also not able to take screen shots and site says we deposited the points in my account but that account is connected to that site only it is not giving the points here so how i ll use it thn for my poker. hmmmm

now iam gettin kabillions of emails with all kinds of offers , but still no points in my acct

thanks the offers for the surveys was way more than 5 points

I signed up for a blockbuster membership on Sponsor Pay and never received my points.

Where is the form to fill out if we haven't received our points?

what else is new keep hearing the same thing over and over again i didn't get my points

Quote Originally Posted by KatMandu123 View Post
    Where is the form to fill out if we haven't received our points?
    There is not a "form", surveys have to be done by users' own risk once not everything converts, so many of us go through it not having its surveys paid out, u can just try another survey and/or task (check the "Whats Working" section to see what surveys at the moment have the best converting rates) or you can purchase points, usually Trial Pay has the best purchasing rates if u wish to do so, this is a great site for those that want to start building their own bankrolls, gl at the tables and welcome to the site......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    Thi is a joke because 80 percent of stuff does not convert, and all is said is sorry can not do anything about it. The stuff that doesn convert minus paying money os so frsutrating and it takes forever, and it is such a headache.

Experienced Member
    im not to sure, but after i play a tournament on pokerstars the 10 dollar prize pool one, it wont let me recieve points, is that like a regulation or is something wrong with my account?

Tried to take a survey and wound up getting all kinds of junk e-mail.