Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 75 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
    I'm getting really frustrated with the points system....yesterday I took a loss on a few hundred points. Couldn't do anything about it though because I didn't even get the confirmation emails...or I can't find them in the sea of spam... Today, I contacted support bout the missing points from todays completed offers, and they said they'd contact me soon. That was this morning though. Haven't heard back from them. to top it off, this is after I purchased $5 of points the other day that I still haven't seen!! My card was charged. I sent a screen shot to support of the card statement saying it was charged. Now they won't answer back!! what gives? I'm trying not to get discouraged, but I'm finding it harder and harder... Any advice? thanks

Megacloud...2 days i did and nothing unitl now.

gettin really upset

entonces ,bueno gracias me ayudo algo este post por lo menos me aclaro varias dudas

PokerOwned Veteran
    not working... one u recommended " Beauty Mint" AND I did it very early, as you stated first 100 or so get the points

NADA RECEIVED !!! (on 8/2/12 )

Seasoned Veteran
    i'v just done 5 surveys right now and i completed them and i didnt get the points please help?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have done a few surveys and they didnt convert into points. I have waited for over 2 hours. They were fully completed and verified thru email.

not all convert, try again or check what's working.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Veteran
    can any1 update me on whats working well, have to say things are converting ok recently

PokerOwned Veteran
    Missing Points Zab under one that was recommended,...----> under "Zab's Tasks" "Diabetic Sweets and Treats" ,...
    not only did the 1st page submit AS REQUESTED, I followed thru most of the entire survey, several pages long....