Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 61 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    I don't no this is getting old wasting my time for nothing. come on get it right

Seasoned Veteran
    i have problems too...

New user who has completed 14 tasks or surveys, using correct

Hello,

I am a new user who has completed NO LESS than 14 surveys and tasks. Out of these 14, I have ONLY BEEN COMPENSATED FOR 3. Is this whole site a scam? I would like to think the contrary given the three transactions which allowaed me to enter the freerolls. So, can you please DELETE the 79% (11/14) of tasks/surveys that DO NOT WORK? Can you help me out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrayray View Post
    Hello,

I am a new user who has completed NO LESS than 14 surveys and tasks. Out of these 14, I have ONLY BEEN COMPENSATED FOR 3. Is this whole site a scam? I would like to think the contrary given the three transactions which allowaed me to enter the freerolls. So, can you please DELETE the 79% (11/14) of tasks/surveys that DO NOT WORK? Can you help me out ?
    Not all surveys will work. It may just be you, too. Maybe you are skipping a step, or you may need to clear your cookies. Not everything converts. Most of the 1st Page submits in Dal's Tasks will work.

Quote Originally Posted by BoostMyBR View Post
    Not all surveys will work. It may just be you, too. Maybe you are skipping a step, or you may need to clear your cookies. Not everything converts. Most of the 1st Page submits in Dal's Tasks will work.
    Thanks for the (timely as %%%) advice. My cookies were cleared yesterday, but I will definitely try Dal's Tasks.

Seasoned Veteran
    I've certainly had some of these problems, because I realizodo surveys and have not been paid

NDN
    Experienced Member
    awesome post! i do not trust cell phones surverys thou

I'm missing points from a survey completed on Blvd: easy. I completed the survey of Quiz Jungle: Which 3 stooges character are you? It's worth 109 points and I did not receive points after I reached the results page. Here's a copy of the survey completion:

QUIZ RESULTZ
    You are Moe!
    Quick and clever, you're a fast talker and often the life of the party. You know how to have a good time and you don't take life too seriously.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow, a Moe didnt get paid, If it didnt yet, copy that to blv support