Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 155 of 180 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1792
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyinhand View Post
    I did the download for tulana did not receive any points
    There should be a help or support link on the offerwall. Once you click that, it will show your pending and completed offers, you should be able to submit an inquiry from there.

I did the download for tulana did not receive any points
    There should be a help or support link on the offerwall. Once you click that, it will show your pending and completed offers, you should be able to submit an inquiry from there.

do serveys work on thi site

do serveys work on thi site
    Try CrowdFlower tasks. Once you get the hang of those, you can really crank those out fast AND they convert at 100% if done correctly.

I wish everything converted, sadly, not everything does and the sites don't give you a reason why. We highly suggest you watch the task ticker to see what's working in real time also check our what's working link What's working - PokerOwned Forums.

Failing that, if you do a survey and get to the end, always take a screen shot. Every site we have has a 'help, I am missing points section'. If you fight for your points, you can usually recover them. You can read more about this here: (Link to help for missing points)

Download offers: SUPER EASY to convert, but everyone is scared of getting a virus right? Use Sandboxie. There is a guide here that teaches you about it: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ing-27590.html

There is a really good help \ guide for new users that you can find here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

If you still have problems earning points, I HIGHLY recommend the Mentoring program: Mentoring - PokerOwned Forums

ok Trank!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Anyone know how long it takes superrewards to respong to missing points? I did 3 trial offers and didnt get credit so I sent screenshots and its been a while now and still says under review. Just curious

Experienced Member
    I hace missing the point for task of crowdflower and the points of comments on post, is for 24 hours 5 point or what?

I had the same problem, and i'm still waiting for my points.

PokerOwned Master
    Hi, I bought 901 points form SuperRewards, and i only got 856. My total is 870 points. I don't understand, is there a point cap or something? Task ticker says i got what i asked for...Capture.jpg
    Last edited by fataman; 10-31-2015 at 05:59 PM.

Hi folks,

I've registered with my e-mail at Segundamano.com and already sold my car. But got no points, though.

Already written to support, but got no response. Could smbd help with that?