Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Thread: Help!!!!

PokerOwned Pro

Help!!!!

Im a new user here, started Monday. Hello I've been a regular Bovada Poker player who only used my own funds for play. I saw the freerolls for Pokerowned so I checked it out. I freakin love this site. Im a stay at home dad so I have lots of time on my computer. Today I did the TrialPay Hulu offer. I then refreshed my PO site only to see that they not only held my points but also put negative. It said that they were checking for fraud? WTF? Not too happy bout this...How do I clear this up as soon as possible so I can play today? Thank you to all who respond!!!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    no worries, this is just for new users, once the admin comes online he will check the offer and reward you the points, this is just a precautionary step for the site, you should have no wurries it will be processed shortyly, enjoy the freerolls
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    It's incredibly likely that you are going to have to go to jail for many hundreds of years. If you'd like, I could take care of some of your belongings so they don't get all stale while you are rotting in prison. Like your car. And your house. I'm sure your family will understand, and I am an incredibly nice person so I'm sure it will all work out fine. But you'll be in prison, of course. Okay, so have fun.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    no worries, this is just for new users, once the admin comes online he will check the offer and reward you the points, this is just a precautionary step for the site, you should have no wurries it will be processed shortyly, enjoy the freerolls
    Quite true. Aside from that, welcome to Pokerowned. Also, keep in mind that not everything converts, make sure to check the what's working section first.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Haver is right. You will soon be dead, no one scams the Hulu task and lives. Nice knowin ya!

PokerOwned God
    each offerwall has a support link so you can ask for your points and show confirmation such as a number or screen shot

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    each offerwall has a support link so you can ask for your points and show confirmation such as a number or screen shot
    awesome...cept that has NOTHING to do with what hes asking...can tell you read the op :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    im sure this has been sorted out by now? they are pretty good with users here

yeah ill close the thread BPM so the op can still see the responses (probs delete it tomorrow)
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol