Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Seasoned Veteran

BlackChipPoker Account Tracking

I have joined BlackChipPoker through the PokerOwned signup today. May I know how soon my account gets tracked here? And how do I register to the freerolls?

Your bankroll boost starts tracking after you start playing real cash games. Review this to get into the BCP games: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post16816

Quote Originally Posted by LastTricks View Post
    I have joined BlackChipPoker through the PokerOwned signup today. May I know how soon my account gets tracked here? And how do I register to the freerolls?
    The BCP games do not count toward the boost, as far as I know it is only tracking real cash games.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    The BCP games do not count toward the boost, as far as I know it is only tracking real cash games.
    Then why is it listed in the Bankroll boost page?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Your bankroll boost starts tracking after you start playing real cash games. Review this to get into the BCP games: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post16816
    I have another question - If I redeem a $1 BCP gift card with PO points, can I use it to play in real money BCP ? I havent made any deposit till now..

PokerOwned Pro
    Yes you can.

PokerOwned Pro
    That's what I did. Used my redeem points for BCP to used towards the BR boost.

PokerOwned Veteran
    when you enroll for a freeroll with them it will ask for your id and that is how it will be tracked