Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

PokerOwned Veteran

Redeeeming Points, how long is the wait?

What is the avg wait time for actually getting funds after purchasing with points? I purchased bcp with points last night, and its yet to be in my bcp even thought it says approved in the status area of the redeem points page. Last time when it said approved it was actually in my bcp account.

Zab has to manually do those and checks them a few times a day, I am not sure if the approved means he sent it already or not.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ya, im thinking there is a problem on bcp's side from not sending it. The last time I bought it with points the sender was bcp itself.

PokerOwned Master
    it depends generally 2 days or so all depends on how busy they are

PokerOwned Veteran
    can you redeem points for carbon poker site?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well zab messaged me twice saying to check my transfer logs, maybe I was mistaken etc. Ive been playing poker for years, trust me I know when I recieve a transfer. Especially when I have a certain amount before redeeming it, dont play, and still have that amount. Its rediculous that its on me and noone is considering the error might be on the other end. I redeemed points I look at it as a purchase and so far I havent gotten what IVe paid for.