Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

I whine like a 5 year old girl

Cool easy offers/tips for the noobz if u have any to add pleae feel free to add them!

first off download ccleaner link is posted below this deletes your cookies and such do it after every offer
    https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

2nd thing you will need is firefox web browser ive been getting alot of noobz hitting me up for mentoring and 9/10 of them
    are having survey/offer issues because they are using chrome and other browser that have a terrible conversion rate and you wont get points 90% of the time because of chrome and other browsers link is posted below
    https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?icn=tabz

DO NOT EVER DO ANY OF THE DOWNLOADS EVER!!!!!!!!!! they will fuck up yo comp....
    if u do them please use sandbox which is found here
    Sandboxie - Sandbox software for application isolation and secure Web browsing

if you are doing the email submit offers in any wall please use a new unique email everytime!!!

PLEASE DO NOT USE PRE PAID CARDS ON ANY OF THE OFFERS THAT COST MONEY CHARGEBACKS WILL COME AND COST ZAB MONEY AND WILL CAUSE YOUR POINTS TO GO NEGATIVE!

not all offers convert please use the task ticker and most recent credit tab in there to find easy ones to do

DO NOT RUN MULTIPLE RADIO LOYALTIES AT THE SAME TIME OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM IT
    submitted by JDS

ok now onto the offers/tasks
    crowd flower is one of the best ways to get easy points doesn't pay alot but they add up over time

radio loyalty also is pretty easy u can run in background and do the captcha and boom 5 points you can run it allday

rewards tv one of the easiest ive seen/done its found in a few walls just fill out form and play few games use unique email every time

the dailies contact offers found in most of the walls use a unique email and can do in every wall jsue use diff email every time

neisels digital voice offer found in sponerpay is pretty easy just sign up do a survey then download the program keep for 14 days simple

peanut labs has alot of easy 4-10 points ones first couple of pages just follow directions most of them all you need is to go to site and stay for 5 second others are jsut simple stuff will accumulate points easy

the gsn offer not the one u need to pay for the one just sign up for the free account one between 40-100 points found in various offer walls

the life script offers found in various wall too is easy just use a unique email every time you do it

credit karma one in trail pay for i think 300 and there is another one call credit sesame you can do for i think 674 points
    both do not take a credit card

alot of insurance ones on every wall for decent points too just fill out with accurate info and boom itll convert

will add more as i find ! gl on the walls folks if anyone has any to add please feel free to post them as you convert to help others!
    Last edited by lilg97; 03-06-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Veteran
    ?unique emails??? so I should create many many email accounts, or don't they have to be verifieable? confused

Quote Originally Posted by ZMITAL View Post
    ?unique emails??? so I should create many many email accounts, or don't they have to be verifieable? confused
    They do have to be verifiable and/or simply a valid email. It's best to make 1 (or more) just for PO offers. So any of your regular emails don't get slammed with spam.

Way to go on the post lilg, I can't believe you quit smokin' pot for a whole day so you could create it.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    They do have to be verifiable and/or simply a valid email. It's best to make 1 (or more) just for PO offers. So any of your regular emails don't get slammed with spam.

Way to go on the post lilg, I can't believe you quit smokin' pot for a whole day so you could create it.
    lmfao

i have tons of emails for offers you have to confirm email everytime on most of them
    others just have to be valid emails on email submits ones
    Last edited by lilg97; 03-06-2014 at 04:47 PM.
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

bump

look at lilg being all helpful and shit.
    crp62885 shows (Ks,As)
    turtleboooyjr1 shows (Jc,Tc)
    crp62885 wins 2181 from pot 1 with Flush Ace High
    turtleboooyjr1 was knocked out

And the World was right again.

PokerOwned Veteran
    For the Nielsen Digital Voice survey does it just give you the points after the 14 days are up?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator3 View Post
    For the Nielsen Digital Voice survey does it just give you the points after the 14 days are up?
    no should give u the points after downloading just says it may reverse if u undownload in under
    14 days