Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Crowdflower issues.

So i signed up, follow the instructions correctly... get to thank you at bottom and click submit, then an error pops up saying i must visit the site? well i already done that to gather the info for questions.... what a joke, really pissed at this site and only been here half a day.

any suggestions why it's not working? Thanks in advance.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I have been having issues with Crowdflower today too. I cleared all my cookies and history and it seemed to work pretty well after that.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by watson8four View Post
    So i signed up, follow the instructions correctly... get to thank you at bottom and click submit, then an error pops up saying i must visit the site? well i already done that to gather the info for questions.... what a joke, really pissed at this site and only been here half a day.

any suggestions why it's not working? Thanks in advance.

Did you try clearing cookies/cache etc.

If this doesnt work try on a different browser

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs015 View Post
    Did you try clearing cookies/cache etc.

Yeah I tried but to no avail... I'm not even getting any points for radio or videos either. So no doubt that 30mins spent on some survey was a waste of time too. All i have to show for it is a malware riddled computer and a bad mood

Try a different browser. Try Google Chrome, most things work for me

I use Google Chrome too. It works with pretty much everything.....

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Try working with one of several people here that will mentor you into an expert at these things, and also keep your comp clean from the bad things...so they take a few points at first, but it is likely well worth it

u didnt do anything wrong...u also cant do anything on your end to fix it...some of the tasks are buggy the only thing u can do is email crowdflower on there main site (theres a link in the tasks section) to alert them to the issue

but good to see other members know exactly what they are talking about :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Try a different browser, that's sometimes an issue.

Banned
    Try other browser they say maybe dont work in all browsers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast