Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Red face is it possible to earn points, if am located in Czech republic :)

Hey there i was looking for some awesome community, which would help me to bouild my bankroll from zero and i
    discovered this page, which is pretty cool, but i dont know if am avaible to earn points here ?

Crowdflower works well for alot of people, and check the whats working section.

i checked "whats working" but there are just surweys which i have to fill my mobile number and pay about 3-4 dollars via sms to complete this offer :/

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmokepot View Post
    Hey there i was looking for some awesome community, which would help me to bouild my bankroll from zero and i
    discovered this page, which is pretty cool, but i dont know if am avaible to earn points here ?
    Posting works good. Crowdflower is another great option. Also, you can purchase points. Good luck

PokerOwned Master
    i am from brazil and for have few options 2.post 5 per day the very few videos,Crowdflower(the easy ones)and some surveys.worst cenarios buy points.the 4 dollars u spend mobile u buy 2000 points in the market.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Anybody from around the world who is a member of this forum can earn points just by posting.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yah you can make points no matter where you are from

perfect, i made some posts but not yet count, so i ll just wait, thanks a lot guyz