Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
i found it, but couldnt get it to convert!! pffft! guess ill have to stick to the crowd flowers!!!
This is the very same thing that happened to me and I tried it twice in 3 different browsers and I dunno if it kept getting hung up or wut the deal was but I'm surely getting all the junk mail from that site now from "tryn" to complete their offer...of course get the crap no matter wut happens in the middle of the offer but getting it to work is another story...If anyone has any tips let me kno please, THANKS!!!

Only thing relatively close that I seen among all the junk mail they sent was a "confirmation email" but it isn't accurate I don't think because it has a few different different sponsor names once the email is opened and my virus program deemed the link unsafe to open.

By the way it sounded it was gonna be rather quick and easy to complete so if anyone has any tips or advice on "how" to get it to complete I would greatly appreciate it! THANKS, and as always best of luck both on and off the felts. *hugs*