Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61853.58

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Hard time finding or doing surveys? NO MORE!!!

Thanks to Thirdi3, he has found a work around for you to get points here at pokerowned.com. You can do SIMPLE tasks such as looking at videos, easier surveys you name it, it's there.

I will give you the step by step instructions on how to get points WITHOUT doing surveys.

Step #1

Head over to mturk.com

Step #2

Click Sign in as WORKER

Step #3

Sign in or Create an Amazon.com account (Yes this is safe, it is run and owned by Amazon.com)

Step #4

Click on "Hits" then "Hits available to you"

Step #5

Find "Hits" that you want to do and complete them

Step #6

Wait a day or so (Or whenever the HIT specifies when you get paid). You now have Amazon.com money!!!

Step #7

When you do get paid, head over to GetGambit tab on pokerowned.com

Step #8

Buy as many PokerOwned points as you want with your Amazon.com money (The points are a little off right now, I am trying to get ahold of GetGambit and have those adjusted)

Feedback? Let me know

Thanks
    Last edited by Zab; 07-09-2011 at 11:24 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    hehe, I used this service when I discovered it at FRC... But I used it to buy points here! Very nice if you have time to work!

omg zab this is a lotta work,, I registered thru the process, got the amazon com account then finly went to the work page,, the hits, are like 60 min of work,, most of them,,,, 30 min a lot too,, to get 2 cents or a nickel,, GL to pople who have time to do all this,,, this was supooosed to be e asier than quick surverys,, BUT thye are NOT jus so u know,, be better to find out whats up with getitn points from surverys IMO>> i,m reallyl spending too much tme doin all this now, and i have to stop,, UNLESS u really get a good list of stuff that workks goin, that we know we weill def get the points from, ok GL ALL tooo aww

p.s. at least i feel like ive helped a lot so far,,, by tellling u all the stuff ive done,, and whats not workin,, so u know,, ok TY ZAB

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Can anyone verify whether or not the amount of time it takes to do these tasks is worth the points awarded?

Corporal
    Sometimes the tasks are worth it but sometimes takes amazing amount of time can someone tell me do we get points for posting lol ?

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coreymac3 View Post
    Sometimes the tasks are worth it but sometimes takes amazing amount of time can someone tell me do we get points for posting lol ?
    Yes, you can find all the point information here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ions-1176.html

Any other questions, you can browse the help section of the forum in case your question has already been asked and answered.

jimmy did u see my post bout this?? a little above urs here,, if tht helps,,, i reg for amazon. com,, and looked a t a lot of these,, but was a LOT OF work,a nd a lotts time,, too much for me,,, to get 3 cents,, or a nickel.. seemed really crazy,, let me know if u find any easy ones there tho,, i didnt,,, ty

Master Sergeant
    Hey thanks zab those were really helpful, ill def use those later on when I am struggling to find some. I didnt know you could do other things.

it sound good i think ill take a shot later..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast