Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Pro
    Too bad there isn't a way to get your points back, like insurance or something... LOL jk \/

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    clearly people cant read and/or are just being ignorant to what the informed members are telling them

if you loan in shark there is NO risk to your points...you WILL get the original amount loaned back one way or another it will just take a lil more time the ONLY points that are not GTD are the ones YOU charged as interest

how are people NOT getting this

I think they are just putting as much effort into reading this thread as they do into improving their games.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by BradysDad View Post
    Insurance provides for 20% of my loan, but i am on the hook for the rest. A fourth person was nice enough to default on me today. I usually take the time to read over feedback and make smart loans, but I guess there is no honour in this business. If a player messaged me and at least told me I would have it in a week or 2, I could understand, but around here they just ignore their debts.
    insurance pays it all eventually, just not all at once, you have to apply every 7 days
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    insurance pays it all eventually, just not all at once, you have to apply every 7 days
    oops guess i should have read the whole thread, someone already said this, lol
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

What insurance doesn't pay (interest) it makes up for by charging a default charge so you do get more than just the principle by debt collecting and insurance.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i only loan to players i know!! and have always gotten my points back!! safer that way!!

PokerOwned Master
    i dont bother loaning people anymore. and insurance is useless when it gets down to less than 500 points. i got 16 points from insurance yesterday after loaning someone in early may and applying insurance every week.

I will just be more careful in selecting people I loan to.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123