Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Can you believe it!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

I used to post on the forum plus play the lottery everyday to win points so as to be able to play, but now since we can't win points by posting or playing the lottery, how do I get points?? There's no survey for which I'm my country's eligible. I even tried to buy points via paypal but the system is defective here. My account on PokerOwned is now useless. Unless I find a way to earn points and play, I'm out of here.

Good luck at the games.

L

I am not sure what surveys are available to you, but you should have been able to buy points with paypal...also if you are still looking to purchase with paypal, you should pm ebaytime, he may give you a better rate than the sites.
    Have you checked Zabs Tasks non USA for surveys for points?

Zab
    Trade for points, use the marketplace
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by lovenah View Post
    Hi there,

I used to post on the forum plus play the lottery everyday to win points so as to be able to play, but now since we can't win points by posting or playing the lottery, how do I get points?? There's no survey for which I'm my country's eligible. I even tried to buy points via paypal but the system is defective here. My account on PokerOwned is now useless. Unless I find a way to earn points and play, I'm out of here.

Good luck at the games.

L
    Thanks - PooffyFooffy - yes you can contact me anytime, i have points anytime. Thanks ! ! !

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

we dont get lotteryor poting points download stuff

welcome to the club lovenah......same here.......

PokerOwned Demi-God
    u shud just post and do lottery if u take loan and dont pay back on time u cant use lottery till u pay it back b careful abt tht.

Banned
    good luck in your points endeavor I do however like all of us feel your pain in the points situation, some ask you to one thing and says to do another, my advice is when you do the surveys, offers etc check your email for a confirmation email or a survey email. under peanuts tabs do the questions and unlock the surveys they're easy and quick, and if you have a cell phone do the mobile ones when they send you a text reply with "yes" then automatically reply with "stop" you wont get charged and you'll receive the points. Play the poker client on here, post, threads, lottery, placing top 11 on the freerolls get a loan from someone to start off and begin from there. Good Luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    good luck in your points endeavor I do however like all of us feel your pain in the points situation, some ask you to one thing and says to do another, my advice is when you do the surveys, offers etc check your email for a confirmation email or a survey email. under peanuts tabs do the questions and unlock the surveys they're easy and quick, and if you have a cell phone do the mobile ones when they send you a text reply with "yes" then automatically reply with "stop" you wont get charged and you'll receive the points. Play the poker client on here, post, threads, lottery, placing top 11 on the freerolls get a loan from someone to start off and begin from there. Good Luck
    Good post. I usually avoid the cell phone ones but if they stop texting, then its good. I will still prolly avoid those, I dont want to get hammered with thousands of texts! lol

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    yes it is tuff to get surveys towork,so yu mite be glad yu cant do some,cause then yu do these for a hour an get no points it will p o yu ,but far as i know yu still get points for posting
    win if yu can but always play fair

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast