Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Thread: Help plz

Experienced Member

Help plz

Hi if anyone would lend me 300-500 points I would pay them back within 3 hours I'll register for Carbon and bet the rest on Last longer. I cash 40% of the tourney's I play I just have no more points for freerolls since I don't have time to do surveys and such. If any one is interested I can give about 10-15% interest

Experienced Member
    Also I have 600 points from BCP tourney 2 days ago that just take forever to come through.

thats what the loan shark is for, go there for a loan

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah go to loan shark but if you are new to pokerowned i think nobody will loan you that much points

PokerOwned Veteran
    Loan shark is definitely your route to go, especially if you claim that you win a good portion of the time...

if you dont have time to do survey and stuff how are you going to paid this loan back?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    surveys suck. never ever work for me. i stopped doing them. at end they n make u choose a few offers and u gotta sign up and pay and crap. half hour survey get nothing. finding it hard to earn points now cuz i did alot of the trial offers where u sign up and cancel befor the free trial end s and u wont get charged on credit card. good mount of points but like i said running out of options