Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Points for posting

I cant make survays because I love to much my laptop. I cant put all those trojans. So I try to be active on the forum and make at least 20 points / day .
    Now whats the problem. The problem is that for past 2 days I stoped receiving my 5 points / post. I think I am done. If theres no way for me to gain points what I am doing here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alderian View Post
    I cant make survays because I love to much my laptop. I cant put all those trojans. So I try to be active on the forum and make at least 20 points / day .
    Now whats the problem. The problem is that for past 2 days I stoped receiving my 5 points / post. I think I am done. If theres no way for me to gain points what I am doing here ?
    if you love your laptop, buy points...........

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

I sent you a link in chat about what is wrong.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html

well apparently not content with wasting your own time u decided to waste ours by posting this thread
    not all offers are riddled with viruses/trojens/etc if you are smart (which im guessing you are not) u can implement a decent antivirus along with an ad/popup blocker and decifering which offers are likely to fk ure pc up avoid them
    the reason u are not getting points for posting your drivel is because of the cap system
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    there is cap rule for making points by just post,but if u stick around u get a lot of ways to make points,but believe me the most fun part about this forum is beyond 40 points for a lame 10 dollar tournoments,u stick around and u don't regret it.
    I am here more than a year and never get any points from this site,i think my lifetime points that I earned is like 100 points,not that I did not tried I did so hard,but for a guy from iran there is almost very little chance to make points.
    but good luck in other forums

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    well apparently not content with wasting your own time u decided to waste ours by posting this thread
    not all offers are riddled with viruses/trojens/etc if you are smart (which im guessing you are not) u can implement a decent antivirus along with an ad/popup blocker and decifering which offers are likely to fk ure pc up avoid them
    the reason u are not getting points for posting your drivel is because of the cap system

ahahah - i love you man

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

Seasoned Veteran
    PO.jpg

5/3 last time when I got the full amount of points.

And Prawney that link lands me here

Ebay I get your point.

azreal1 : I thought you were smart (I changed my mind)

i think its because ur driver license expired ...... loll......jk ............ its because of the CAP system, u can read more about it in the Forum/ PokerOwned Discussions/ PokerOwned Talk & Upgrade ..... gl and welcome to the site .......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    They have a tutor program here on how to earn points. I find it fairly easy to earn points on here especially after trying other sites. This is one of the best point sites I have found so far.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    there is cap rule for making points by just post,but if u stick around u get a lot of ways to make points,but believe me the most fun part about this forum is beyond 40 points for a lame 10 dollar tournoments,u stick around and u don't regret it.
    I am here more than a year and never get any points from this site,i think my lifetime points that I earned is like 100 points,not that I did not tried I did so hard,but for a guy from iran there is almost very little chance to make points.
    but good luck in other forums
    They have a tutor program here on how to earn points. I find it fairly easy to earn points on here especially after trying other sites. This is one of the best point sites I have found so far.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast