Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you have to be linked through PO and once you clear the specified amount (in rakes) you will get points on here!!

PokerOwned Pro
    im already a member of the sites they offer so how can I do the bankroll boost?

Quote Originally Posted by brokenlung911 View Post
    im already a member of the sites they offer so how can I do the bankroll boost?
    Unfortunately, you can't, BR Boost is only for those that have never downloaded the program from anywhere else.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bankroll boosted confused me, what is that all about. can someone please explained to me please.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Sign up for the poker sites through PO's links. I have a big red 6000 since I've signed up for BR boost at 3 sites. You'll get rake back in the form of PO points, discounts on the PO FRs, and can apply for free access. Here's the link to the FAQ. http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ing-16185.html
    I always forget to sign up the rake deals. So we dont need to enter a password or anything, just sign up thru the links? Some places all you have to do is download thru the links even if you have an existing account so werent sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12