Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

PokerOwned Pro

Automatic Log Out

Recently about every 10 minutes when I type something in the chat it logs me out. It is very annoying and it has never happened before. I hate to have to log back in so much! Could you please fix it back? Thanks.

PokerOwned Veteran
    maybe u should change ur browser ? Or clean cash ?

Seasoned Veteran
    There will always be conflicts over how to use your msn of course, change and great things that occur

Banned
    wierd...i never had this problem...........

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAces1987 View Post
    Recently about every 10 minutes when I type something in the chat it logs me out. It is very annoying and it has never happened before. I hate to have to log back in so much! Could you please fix it back? Thanks.
    Not sure if you figured it out yet, but I'm thinking it could be a problem with your cookies.

As for how to fix it, I'm not sure, since I haven't encountered that problem before.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ive had this problem a couple of random times but nothing ever consistent. I would try changing your internet options and uncheck where it clears your history automatically. But not really sure...

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    hmm...i've never had this issue....i would suggest trying what ssugs advised, try clearing out your cookies

PokerOwned God
    i hav'nthad this problem, although typing this i have to type very slow, very slow. but i need to run my crapcleaner, will fix this im sure. use that to clean your cache, cookies all that crap. try it, its adware free, spyware free, just be careful what exactly u do as it is a very powerful tool. so take the time, learn to use it right the first time, andyou be set. gl

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    When I log in always check the remember me box. I can stay logged in for weeks on several computers.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Veteran
    can suggest u to check ur firewall also